Mailbox Monday 1/5/15


Happy New Year! New books came in the mail over the holidays, so it's time for another edition of Mailbox Monday!

I received two book from Harper Books.  They will be out in February.

Girl Runner
Eye on the Struggle

I also received five books from Kensington Books.  They are:

I'd Kill For You
The Forever Bridge
Surface
Hold Me Down
Across A Green Ocean

And for Christmas, I received a book from my sister.  Someone recommended it to her and since she wants to read more in 2015, she suggested that we read it together.

How To Be Both

Do any of these books have your interest?  Hit me up in the comments section!  Thanks to the publishers for the ARCs!

Comments

  1. I would love to take a look at that Hold Me Down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2012 South Carolina Book Fesitval

National Book Club Conference 2011

10 Best Fiction Books of 2010